Safety & Environmental Stewardship
• Protect our people and the world we all share
• Aim for an accident-free, incident-free workplace
• Commit to safe and environmentally responsible operations
• Set high expectations for ourselves and build trust in each other, with business partners, shareholders and the communities where we work and live
• Say what we’re going to do — and then do it
• Treat everyone professionally, with courtesy, honesty and trust
• Consider how other people’s ideas can improve what we do and encourage everyone to openly share their perspectives, ideas and concerns
• Value diversity in culture, background, perspective and experiences
• Strive to provide our employees with a collaborative, supportive and inclusive work environment where they can maximize their full potential for personal and business success
• Actively partner with our stakeholders to find and create shared value, making a positive difference together
• Foster constructive, solution-oriented dialogues
• Genuinely listen to one another and seek out perspectives different from our own
As Americans' love affair with the automobile has evolved, MPC, in one form or another, has been there to play a critical supporting role.
Our values are of utmost importance at MPC and that commitment starts from the top down. Our leadership team is committed to making sure those values permeate throughout our organization and everything we do. Meet the people responsible for leading MPC forward.
Board of Directors
Our board provides oversight for all company operations and activities. We are proud to have a group of directors with a range of backgrounds and expertise. They see that we are all operating in accordance with our values, ensure we adhere to strict governance and always maintain transparency.