Speedway is proud to announce a partnership with LPGA golfer Ally McDonald through 2020. As the Speedway brand expands coast-to-coast, partnering with a dynamic, up and coming athlete like Ally helps build brand awareness in an increasingly visible sport. LPGA tour events are held in most states where Speedway operates, including recent expansion markets of California and Arizona. Ally will also serve as an ambassador for charitable causes in communities where Speedway operates, bringing added awareness to CMNH fundraising campaigns and engaging with sponsors.
Some of Ally’s career highlights include:
- Playing on the 2014 U.S. Curtis Cup team and was two-time First-Team All-American while at Mississippi State
- Winning the Heather Wilbur Award, which is voted on by the players and presented to a Symetra Tour player “who best exemplifies dedication, courage, perseverance, love of the game and spirit toward achieving goals as a professional golfer.”
- Playing the LPGA development tour in 2016, Ally posted eight top 10 finishes during her first season as a professional, closing second on the Volvik Race for the Card money list. With a second-place finish at the Symetra Tour Championship, she became the second player in development tour history to cross $100,000 in earnings.
- Recording a career-best 13th place finish at the Evian Championship in 2017
- Recording three top-10 finishes and three additional top-25 finishes in the 2018 season
For more information on Ally, visit her LPGA page (http://www.lpga.com/players/ally-mcdonald/98440/overview).